Thursday, October 2, 2008

New CD - Believe!



The new album has officially been sent to press at the duplicator! I am really excited about this CD. The songs on the album are:

1) Be Still, My Soul
2) Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing
3) Praise **
4) Sweet Hour Of Prayer
5) A Poor Wayfaring Man Of Grief
6) There Is A Green Hill Far Away
7) I Stand All Amazed
8) Believe **
9) All Creatures Of Our God And King
10) If You Could Hie To Kolob
11) Abide With Me; 'Tis Eventide
12) Celebration Of Life **
13) How Great Thou Art
14) Battle Hymn Of The Republic
** are original songs

The only instrument I added to the piano was cello. I toyed with the idea of adding a few other instruments and some background keyboard bass but anything I tried felt like it took away from the simplicity of what was there. I definitely didn't want anything to distract from Steve's amazing cello work. I think you'll be happy with it too.
Expect the official release in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Jen said...

congrats on the new cd!

I tried that velvia photoshop thing. It is so awesome that I created an action to use it all the time!

Dansie Family said...

congrats! sounds exciting. can't wait to hear it.

Paul Cardall said...

Sweet!!! The album looks great. . . I need to order a copy. . . paul

Jamie said...

Some of my favorite hymns are on your cd. PLEASE let us know when it comes out. We would love it!