Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Super Sidewalk Chalk

I thought I had reached the maximum limit of my artistic ability earlier in the year while face painting at the kid's birthday party.


But I think my abilities reached a new level (not necessarily an improvement) on Saturday when the kids and I decorated the driveway with sidewalk chalk. So lets play a game: Was This Picture Drawn by Child Or Adult?

Question #1: Was this ladybug drawn by child or adult?

Answer: Child (Danica)

Question #2: Was this boy drawn by child or adult?

Answer: Child (Jackson)

Question #3: Was this alligator drawn by child or adult?

Answer: Child (Kylee)

Question #4: Was this giraffe drawn by child or adult?

Answer: (While hiding my head in shame) - It was drawn my me.

Question #5: Was this alligator drawn by child or adult?

Answer: I drew it. And it is an alligator. Really! I promise. If nothing else, at least the teeth moderately resemble an alligator. My alligator was asked by a child to wear a bow in it's hair on it's scalp. And the alligator does have a tail, it just got cut off by the camera. Unfortunately seeing the tail doesn't help convince anyone that this is an alligator.

I will leave now so the mockery can begin.

2 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Um... the first few pics were dead giveaways because each child had their name by their drawing... Only an adult would have a hard time wanting credit for their sidewalk art and the latter ones didn't have names attached to them... ;)

Melissa said...

You are a Picaso in sheep's clothing! We all know you're hiding your true artistic ability so as not to alert the paparazzi!