- At this very moment, it is 10:58pm.
- I am staying up until midnight when registration begins for the Utah Grand Slam (run 4 marathons over the course of a few months this summer).
- The Grand Slam is hard to get into, just a limited number of spots. Maybe I could just do it in the morning. But I would punch myself in the ear if by chance other neurotic people are sitting around their computers too, and when I wake up in the morning all the slots are filled.
- Part of me is thinking this is foolish. I must have been dropped on my head too many times as a child.
- Do yourself a favor and read THIS blog post by Fat Cyclist about getting a massage. I laughed until I cried.
- I didn't eat hardly any junk food today.
- (I had to make up for multiple indiscretions yesterday.)
- The latest book I'm reading is called Overdosed America. I highly recommend it, although it will make you nervous to go to the doctor.
- Eggnog? I saw eggnog at the grocery store today and thought to myself "Does anybody really drink eggnog?" The very word sounds yucky. Why would someone willingly put something into their stomach that ended with "nog"?
- Is it midnight yet?
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
At This Very Moment
at 10:58 PM