Friday, September 12, 2008

More Dad Party Fun

We are, as I speak, in the midst of another Dad Party. Mel is doing a home show for Scentsy in Las Vegas so I get to be the ring leader for three days. The part that's different with this Dad Party is that we've added another kid to the bunch - Jackson's friend is staying here until Sunday while his parents are out of town. Thankfully he's a good kid. Otherwise, having four kids running around may put me on the fast track to the funny farm.

Admittedly, I haven't been quite as ambitious on this Dad Party. We haven't had any water fights, blowing a paycheck to the ice cream man, or hours spent at the park....yet.

I stayed up too late working on music stuff last night so I'm pretty proud of myself that I'm even upright. Time to muster the energy to head to the park.

No comments: