Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Music

I bought Jackson Browne's new CD Time The Conqueror that came out a few days ago. It's his first studio album in six years. I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many Jackson Browne CDs I own. Think of how many CDs would be a lot to own by one musician....then quadruple that number.

I recorded John Mayer on Austin City Limits and watched that last night. The kids were intrigued. Particularly my five year old Danica. She was either fascinated by the different instruments, or she has a crush on John Mayer. Her eyes were glued. I must say, I was fascinated also. I'm always impressed with people who can play the guitar as well as him. Amazing.

By the way, we're psyched for the season premier of The Office tonight. Finally.....something worth watching on television!

No comments: