- Eat meals without having to feed three baby-bird mouths first.
- Read something besides Strawberry Shortcake books.
- Sleep in just cause we can.
- Stay up late just cause we can.
- Never hear the words "Hola! Soy Dora!"
- Not have to listen to any tantrums, except the ones that might be thrown while driving in Washington DC.
- Wake in the morning to something besides the slightly whiny "I'm hungry!"
- Talk about politicians without having to watch our language.
The funny thing is that after about two days we will miss hearing Dora, getting breakfast for the kids, and reading Strawberry Shortcake. I won't miss having to watch my language about politicians.