- Eating Chinese at Panda Express. My stomach paid for this little stunt for hours. On my honor I will never do this again.
- Thinking I could beat up our neighbor William in 3rd grade. My python muscles deceived me. Lets just say it didn’t end well.
- Letting the kids eat ice cream in the car on the way home. ‘Nuff said.
- Being all dressed up for an important presentation and eating peanut butter toast during the drive. I’ve only dropped toast in my car once. Did it have to be this day?
- Telling Mel I could eat 10 candy bars in one sitting, and then being challenged to do it. And failing.
- Mopping the floor before the kids got out the Play Dough.
- Eating chili that sat on the counter too long. My intestines reminded me how foolish this was every hour for the next day and a half. I had no idea my body was capable of producing this much vomit.
Do you have anything to add?