Thursday, November 19, 2009

How To Remove A Tooth

Tonight we witnessed triumph. It happened sometime between the time she started eating the donut and the time she finished eating the donut. That's when Danica lost her first tooth.



This created a moment of panic when she realized that the required evidence for the Tooth Fairy was now passing through her large intestine. I could relate. I lost my first tooth in the midst of a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Come to think of it, those were some extremely crunchy Cheerios.

I assured her that a note to the Tooth Fairy should suffice. She quickly wrote this disclaimer:

Der tooth farey. I accidentally swolowd my tooth on aksadint. Now I'll show you how I lost my tooth at frst I wigld it then I wigld it the next morning. Then on the next feow days I was reading a book then my dad asked me to show him my tooth then he sade when I showed him my tooth he sade your tooth is gon sade my dad. Then I looked in the mer. Then when I looked in the mer I sade Oh-my-goosh. That was my frst tooth that I evre LOST.

In case you're not well-versed in reading 6 year old gibberish,
aksadint = accident
wigld = wiggled
sade = said
mer = mirror
Oh-my-goosh = Oh-my-goosh
Donut = better at removing a tooth than string tied to a door knob

No comments: