Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm Going To New Moon!

I'm going to the movie New Moon.........never. Never. Ever.

The whole Twilight Series, love stories about vampires, women drooling all over themselves. It just doesn't do it for me.

Okay, maybe that's a bit harsh. I would go to the movie if....
  • My children were being held hostage by an evil terrorist and I had to see the movie to get my kids back.
  • The Diet Mountain Dew manufacturer threatened to stop producing this heavenly nectar unless I saw the movie.
  • It were the last movie on earth. Actually, that still wouldn't get me there.
  • An ostrich grabbed me with it's enormous beak, dragged me to the theater, gagged my mouth with sweaty socks, and bound me to the chair with duct tape.

4 comments:

Marie Says Yes said...

you didn't hear about the mountain dew strike unless you go?... wow, i thought you of all people would have been informed. i'm sorry about that. looks like you need to get to the theaters a.s.a.p. for the sake of all mt. dew fans. go and take one for the team!

Jen said...

Hahahaha. I fully support all Twi-hards.

I haven't seen it yet, but will say it sits a little uneasy with me all these women my age swooning over a minor. Perhaps that is only because I haven't seen it yet. ;)

Tink said...

You just might like it. There were a lot more men in New Moon than in Twilight. (in the theater watching I mean.) SO you wouldn't feel all alone. the werewolves are pretty darn cool!

Unknown said...

Cory...you...are...SO MY NEW BEST FRIEND! Apologies to Trina (love you, Trina!), but the Twilight "saga" makes me want to cry for the future of all the codependent teens who will grow up thinking this is a healthy relationship. I actually teach the books in my domestic violence group at work when we talk about relationship red flags, lol.

I will see New Moon, but only to sit in the theater with my husband and laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

(Love you, Trina!)