Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't Watch The Price Is Right

The Price Is Right was on TV for the seven minutes it took to do the girl's hair this morning. Holy cow. The commercials during that show are downright depressing. Obviously aimed at senior citizens, these commercials helped me realize that I have a few things to look forward to in my advanced years:
  • Macular degeneration
  • Some kind of disorder where my eyes are always dry (fortunately there's a new prescription for this)
  • Impotence
  • Degenerative joints
  • Arthritis
  • Falling, not being able to get up, but luckily having a medic alert necklace
  • Riding an electric wheelchair (okay, that one sounds kind of fun)

And it wouldn't be The Price Is Right if it didn't end with the customary reminder to spay and neuter our animals. Has anyone honestly said to themself "I wasn't going to get my dog snipped, but then I remembered this wise man who once said 'Don't forget to spay and neuter your animals', so I promptly scheduled an appointment for Fifi to see the vet." ????

No comments: