Monday, June 2, 2008

Blogs Make Me Cry


I got converted to the world of blogging by a guy named Shaun Groves. Not only does this guy have some absolutely awesome music, but reading his blog made me cry. Seriously. I was laughing so hard that I cried. There are a few other things besides blogs that make me cry:


  • When the Utah Jazz get booted from the playoffs AGAIN.

  • When I go to the freezer for ice cream and it's gone (thanks Mel).

  • Once I laughed so hard that I cried when a horse that my daughter was feeding sneezed brown slime all over her.

  • When I hear a toilet flush upstairs, then a child wanders down to tell me I need to get the plunger.

You'll check out Shauns blog if you know what's good for you. Tell him Cory sent you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I found your blog off of your music website. I love your work! Could you email me - I have a quesion regarding using your music for my website. Thanks!
Collette

theseaveys@gmail.com

p.s. I took your advice and checked out Shaun Groves - awesome - I'm hooked! Thanks for the tip. Talk to you soon...