Sunday, August 17, 2008

Clock Cleaning Courtesy of Michael Phelps

I have LOVED watching the Olympics over the last week. I think it's worth the sleep deprivation I've been experiencing to watch the games late into the night.

I've most enjoyed watching swimmer Michael Phelps clean everyone's clock at everything he does. I wish I could shake that guy's hand and tell him thanks for his expertise in clock-cleaning. Eight gold medals! What!?! There's nothing that boosts patriotism more than watching a guy in a swimming pool whooping every other country and making competitors cry for their mammas.

With his six-hour daily workouts and sleek, toned body, I have a hunch that my wife likes watching Michael Phelps swim for different reasons than I do. That's okay. The guy deserves another medal for actually making swimming exciting to watch.

No comments: