Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good CDs

I’ve got a few CDs I need you to check out:

Chris Tomlin – See The Morning: I regret that I hadn’t become familiar with Chris’ music years ago. His music is so strongly crafted that it’s no surprise Chris is at the top of the inspirational music category.

Chris Tomlin – Arriving: In the realm of positive, uplifting, inspiring, hopeful, and superbly written music, there aren’t too many musicians that can match the level of Chris Tomlin.

Ferras – Aliens and Rainbows: I first heard one of his songs on American Idol. On rare occasions I hear a song that I can’t, for the life of me, get out of my head. It is so well-composed or written that I can’t get it out of my brain. Marc Cohn’s first CD was full of songs like that. This is another one of those rare CDs where most songs are so catchy that a pry bar couldn’t get them out of your skull.

Jon McLaughlin – Indiana: An awesome mix of energetic songs and personal, revealing, introspective tunes. I’m surprised Jon’s music isn’t on the radio constantly.

There’s nothing worse than shelling out some hard-earned dollars for a CD that turns out to be worse than rotting catfish. If you’re looking for good music (just click on the links), I can assure you that these are some CDs which will fit the bill.

No comments: